- History of Rosicrucianism - From its Beginning to the Present Day - Part 18 - The Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis
- Raven's Appearance: The Language of Prophecy
- Reminiscing with Elbert Hubbard
- Mindquest: Life Breath: The Vital Principle
- Egyptian Mysteries - Part 5 - Humanity's Destiny
- The Human Genome: Mastery of our Destiny? - Part 2
- Right Attitude: An Inner Posture for Mystical Development
Our cover photo was taken at sunset at Lower Pierce Reservoir Park in Singapore. The park has a 805 metre raised boardwalk and is surrounded by a mature secondary forest that has been protected since 1912. This 200 hectare land is home to a great variety of flowering plants, ferms, and animal species, and is a popular spot for locals and visitors to chill out and watch the sun set. This photo was taken and supplied by Grand Lodge Director Richard F.S. Ng.