The Rosicrucian Order AMORC Grand Lodge for
New Zealand and its affiliate Rosicrucian Books provide their services to you on the following terms and conditions. By placing an order you agree to be bound by those terms and conditions and all of the policies incorporated by reference ("Policies").
These terms and conditions together with the Policies constitute the entire agreement between the Rosicrucian Order AMORC and the user and supersede and cancel all prior agreements, claims, representations and understandings.
You are an adult at least 18 years of age and can lawfully enter into and form contracts under Australian law.
- You have familiarised yourself with our Returns Policy and Shipping Information.
- You have read and understood the Disclaimer.
- All prices quoted on the site are inclusive of Australian Goods and Services Tax.
- You understand that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Rosicrucian Order AMORC makes no warranties of any kind whatsoever whether express or implied, and specifically no warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and in no event shall the Rosicrucian Order AMORC be liable, whether in contract or tort for any damages to the user in respect of economic loss, any loss or damage to property or death or injury to any person of whatever nature and however or wherever sustained that arises out of or is in any way connected with the purchase or delivery of any product.
- Where any condition or warranty cannot be excluded under applicable legislation the Rosicrucian Order AMORC’s liability for breach of condition or warranty shall be limited to either: (a) replacing the product; or (b) crediting the cost of the product to the user. In no event shall the Rosicrucian Order AMORC be liable for exemplary, special or consequential damages or losses or loss of profits.
- You agree that the laws of
Australia will govern this site and the sale and purchase of any goods from this site. By using this site you agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this site or the sale and purchase of any goods from this site will be filed only in courts located in Australian and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
- the Rosicrucian Order AMORC, Rosicrucian Books and its logos are the subject of registered trademark applications in Australia and worldwide and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not the Rosicrucian Order AMORC in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Rosicrucian Order AMORC.
- The site or any portion of the site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by the Rosicrucian Order AMORC. The Rosicrucian Order AMORC and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation if the Rosicrucian Order AMORC believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of the Rosicrucian Order AMORC and its affiliates.
- The site may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. When ordering from the Rosicrucian Order AMORC you are the purchaser of the goods and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. It is your responsibility to investigate and ensure that you can lawfully purchase the goods you order.